Life Science is a high precision, high cost and highly risk conscious industry that requires robust risk mitigation and certainty at every stage. This keeps you and your colleagues safe and means that the result of your work provides an improved and safe outcome for the end user.
Used alongside your current processes the UWI label reduces risk by giving a clear indication of when a product is still safe to use or should be discarded.
Ideal for products such as:
- Parenteral Nutrition and other Intravenous fluids mixed in the pharmacy or on the ward
- Antibiotics and other liquid medicines reconstituted in the Pharmacy
- Eye drops, Insulin and other multi-dose vials or any product with a high risk of contamination once opened
- Enteral feeding products that may be opened and used for more than one feed
- Products purchased in bulk and decanted into smaller containers
- Creams, ointments and other topical treatments
- Products “manufactured” in the pharmacy
- Emergency drug boxes made up for the wards, ambulances, emergency Doctor Service etc.
- Specialist cleaning products for disinfection and sterilisation