Whatever the nature of the work carried out in your laboratory or research facility, there will be similar issues that surround the materials involved in your work.
- Integrity of results
- Stock Control
- Quality control and Audit
One of the things that may affect all of these issues is the expiry date of a product or the period of time that the product should be used within once opened or ‘made up’. It can be difficult to monitor these timings simply and effectively.
The UWI Label offers a solution for monitoring these timings simply and cost effectively.
The UWI Label can help you to mitigate the risks associated with expiry dates and time sensitivity in the laboratory therefore improving quality, safety and efficiency.
Ideal for products such as:
- Cultures and culture mediums
- Antibiotics and live vaccines
- Biological specimens and samples
- Blood and tissue products for transfusion or transplant
- Ongoing testing- marking time periods between phases
- Products purchased in bulk and decanted into smaller containers
- Compounds and solutions prepared in the laboratory that have a limited time before their properties change and become unstable or unsafe
- Safety equipment such as eye wash kits and fire extinguishers
- Sterile packs containing sterile items such as swabs, culture dishes, slides etc.
- Equipment with a specific cleaning procedure
- Specialist clothing and safety wear