- UWI Technology was established in 2009 by Pete Higgins, Chief Executive and inventor of the UWI Label.
- The UWI Label is an elapsed time indicator that graphically displays the time from opening or mixing to end of safe usage.
- The UWI Label is unique in elapsed time indicators in that it is flexible, self-activating, mounted fully on the outside of the packaging and can be applied as part of the standard packaging process.
- UWI Technology is headquartered in Edinburgh, UK
- To date, UWI Technology has raised more than $3million of investment.
- UWI Technology was the first Scottish company to receive funding from a wholly US based angel syndicate. The syndicate was established solely to invest in the UWI Label.
The UWI Label has a great story and is relevant to many products and sectors. Please do get in touch if you are interested in talking to one of the team and finding out more.