We make every effort to ensure our website is accessible and easy to use for everyone, no matter what browser you choose to use, whether or not you have any disabilities and regardless of your experience of using the Internet.
However, some parts of the website, supplied by third parties, remain outside of our control.
There are many ways you can make this website more accessible. These include:
- you can change the font size. You can usually do this in a Tools, Options or View menu depending on your browser.
- if you are blind or are visually impaired you can use screen reading software to find information.
- if you have difficulties using a mouse you can navigate the site using the keyboard using the tab key to jump from link to link (or shift + tab to go backwards).
- all images have alternative text equivalents so if you cannot see the images you can still use the site
- our site navigation and structure are consistent to make it easy for you to find your way around it
- we use Plain English
Accessibility and technical standards
This website supports the Worldwide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, Level A, to ensure a web accessibility standard has been achieved and is maintained.
For more information see:
- Web Accessibility Initiative: www.w3.org/WAI/
– See more at: https://www.rbkc.gov.uk/footer-links/accessibility-how-use-website#sthash.kVwlNic5.dpuf